This tutorial is applicable to all BOX miner
If there are any abnormalities or problems, refer to the FAQ.
Submit a support ticket
1. Check the miner
- Check whether the miner is complete and whether there are any parts falling off.
2. Prepare network cable and power supply
- Buy the power supply produced by Goldshell（Goldshell customize Power Supply）It can power up 4 Box miners.
- 80 PLUS GOLD power supply, the required specifications: 500W or more ATX Gold PSU, output current 12V 25A or more. Please check our ATX PSU guide to Jump start atx power supply
Please note, keep the correct orientation when plugging in the power supply to prevent short circuit.
3. Link power supply and network cable
- Correct status of indicator
- Power indicator: the red and green lights flash when connected, the red light is off for a short time, and the green light is always on.
- Network indicator: the red and green lights flash when connected, the red light is off for a short time, and the green light keeps flashing.
( If the indicator status is abnormal, please refer to the FAQ. )
4. Get the IP of the miner and entering the miner’s setting inerface(Two options)
4.1 ?Visit goldshell website (Option 1, simple)
Thanks for our engineers, this is the most simple way to find miner’s IP in history. Please just visit https://find.goldshell.com. Then you can find it. Click the “Setting” button to enter the miner’s setting interface
4.2 Use Goldshell software (Option2, complex)
- Download miner management software Yotta BC (https://github.com/goldshellminer/YottaBC)
- Open the software ( Yotta BC) and press the IP button.
- The software interface displays the IP address, right click to enter the setting interface.
5. Unlock miner
- You can switch languages and unlock miner in the upper right corner of the webpage.
- Unlock password: 123456789
- Successfully unlocked
6. Pool setting
- Enter the miner page and set up.
- Set according to different pools
- Set up successfully, miner starts to run.