Instruction of ATX host power to supply HS1-PLUS
Choose a suitable power supply. It is generally recommended to choose a brand power supply, over 450W output would be a better choice.
Generally speaking, ATX power supply has two ports of PCIE (6 + 2) pin. If the extra 2pin is removed, two 6pin ports can be used to give HS1- PLUS power supply. That is to say: one ATX power supply can supply two HS1-PLUS.
Please follow the steps below:
1. First, short connect the 16th pin of 24pin ports, which is the green pin (power_ On) and any black pin (GND).
Note: metal wire or tweezers can be used for short connection, and a specific starter can also be purchased online.
2. Connect the power supply and switch on, If the fan rotates, then the power supply works normally.
3. Plug the 6pin PCIE port to HS1-PLUS Power port.
4. Finally, plug in the USB cable, connect it to the computer, and set up to start mining.
1. Goldshell can not guarantee the quality of the third party power supply.
2. Goldshell is not responsible for the miner damage or other losses caused by using a third party power supply.