Goldshell HS1 Tutorial
- This document only applied to the HS1 miner product and HS1 portable miner is only applied to mine handshake token(HNS).
- Please be noticed that this miner is suggested to be running in the good air circulation environment and the room temperature should not be higher than 40 Celsius degree. Any damage caused by these factors will not be under the coverage of warranty.
- Please check the internet status before mining. Pool internet connection will directly affect the reject rate and lower the mining profit.
- Any modification that will overclock the miner is forbidden and the related damage is out of warranty as well.
How to set the miner
- Download the Goldshell Miner installer from the official goldshell website. Also download STM32 serial driver “STSW_STM32102_V1.5.0.rar”. Then install them all.
- Connect the hardware
Connect the HS1 miner with USB cable to computer and plug in the power cable.
- Configure the mining pool parameters.
Open Goldshell Miner，click the mining pool setting icon, input the url of the pool, username, and password.
- Start to mine HNS
Click the start mining icon and observe the hashrate, if it reaches up to 50GH/s(tolerance is -+ 5%), then the miner is operating normally.
- Switch the pool
Choose switch the pool button and reenter the new pool url.